Wednesday, March 16, 2011

New Sponsor- WhoopdWhoop

Have you heard of the new site whoopdwhoop?



Whoopdwhoop is a unique, currency free marketplace where individuals can list their handmade creations and 'shop' for other's handmade creations- all without the use of money. Points, or whoops, are earned by listing and swapping your handiwork.  Then you use your "whoops" to buy handmade items from others by shopping within the whoopdwhoop community. 

In the words of it's creators, "It's the perfect way to partake in some retail therapy and not feel guilty!  It's free, it's easy, and it's fun." 


Who's husband is not going to love them for buying on whoopdwhoop instead of other stores?  Seriously!  You won't even have to tell them about your "purchases" because you won't be spending any money!  


Here are some things I found on the whoopdwhoop site that I am dying to get my hands:
(if you sign up for whoopdwhoop you can click directly on the links below to get to the item)



These Susie Earings in Salmon by diy kinda girl.

Or one of these Crocheted Owl Hats by Lindsay.

Needless to say, I'm already signed up.  Guess you'll have to sign up too if you want to see what I am going to post on the site!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ellie! I just landed on your blog and I love your creativity. I really enjoyed reading your ruffle skirt guideline! I am now following you thanks to Wandering Wednesday and it would be so nice if you could share the love back on my blog:)
    And don't forget to check our new Blog Tutorial going on today, to learn a few very easy tricks to make your blog simply fabulous and have more fun with it. See you there!
    Happy St. Patrick's Day

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great idea! i always have a few little "extra" things around that could be listed in exchange for something cute!!!
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete