Monday, February 21, 2011

Stylish Blogger




I was given a Stylish Blogger Award by Allie from Miss Lovie (who would definitely be on my list if she hadn't already received one).  Thanks Allie!  So nice of you to think of me!



So the rules for accepting the award are...
  1. Thank and link back to the blogger who gave you the award.  See above.  
  2. Share 7 things about yourself.  See below. 
  3. Award eight recently discovered stylish bloggers.  Doesn't have to be fancy.  A simple link will do.  See Below.
  4. Contact the bloggers and inform them of their award.
7 random things:
1.  I want to travel the world.
2.  I eat an avocado pretty much every day.  An expensive but yummy habit.
3.  My favorite TV show is Psych.  Clean and funny dramedy.  Doesn't get much better than that.  
4.  My husband is a better cook than I am.  I'm much better at baking.  
5.  Speaking of him, he used my sewing machine before I did (a story for another day).
6.  I am afraid to make a quilt, but really want to.
7.  I usually have 3 or 4 projects going at the same time.  Not necessarily the most efficient way to sew, but helps keeps things interesting.  

8 blogs I recently discovered and LOVE:
Several of Tammy's projects are on my to-do list.  Currently, she's working on a "Nearly 365" project where she plans to make something (and complete it!) every day this year (except Sunday).  Incredible.  My goal is 2 a week and I barely make it.  Her felt cakes made me fall in love with felt again.  


I love her Fashion Friday's where she shows off her cute little girl in stylish attire.  I seriously need her to dress my little girl.  She also shares things she makes for her shop Lolly Frocks.  Ruffled Diaper cover?  Yes Please.


A blog with lots of ideas.  I love this blue baby dress.  So cute.  Not enough blue out there for girls.


Shannon has a cute blog with lots of ruffles.  There's always room for more ruffles.  Love this super ruffly pillow.  




I love that most of her projects are kid friendly.  Right now she is featuring a bunch of posts about her daughter's birthday.  I am in love with this Eric Carl birthday banner.  


Love the simple design of this blog (easy on the eyes).  Love that sisters and friends joined together to make it happen.  Love this make your own kids book.  The tutorial is coming Tuesday!  Personalized and adorable.



Beautiful blog with some some amazing projects.  Her newest post, a Pottery Barn knock-off, is amazing.  The colors are great and can't believe she made it from crepe paper.


I love this blog.  Her little girl dresses are crazy good.  I want a replica of every single one of them.  See?  You do too, right?

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much!!! I will have to find time to write a post about it this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Ellie!! Such nice things!! ;) You are so kind!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that cake is just too, too sweet. I think my granddaughter needs one.

    New follower from Wandering Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the award!

    ReplyDelete